Friday, March 5, 2010

9 months

Yesterday it was 9 months that Gary has left to be with Jesus. We celebrated this one day early by going to the "Living Planet Aquarium" in Sandy with J-O-Y (Just Older Youth) our senior group from church. It was fun.

Yesterday I took a big bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup (homemade of course) to Bunny, because she isn't eating much. I was shocked when I saw her. She is as weak as a newborn kitten. Hopefully the soup will give her some appetite and she will eat again.

Yesterday was also the first 4th that I didn't fall apart at 10:30AM. I don't have to look at the watch - I know it is 10:30 (the time Gary was taken off oxygen 9 months ago) I had a conversation with God and asked him to please help me through the day. It IS getting easier - I am not missing Gary any less but I think, I am getting used to the fact that he is gone and in a much better place than we are. I miss you lots sweetheart.

Next Saturday the West Valley Symphony plays at Granger High. Gary and I used to go every chance we had. I will be there.

I think next month I will be able to fertilize the ground for the rosebush I will be planting in June - at least I can make a start. I will also check around the nurseries for rosebushes. It has to be a salmon color one.

No comments: